Monday 30 April 2012

Cash strapped

We have been looking for a good budgeting app for a while and needed something simple. What we wanted to be able to do with it is set a daily spending amount and then if we didn't spend all of it, the app would rollover our leftovers to the following day. Most budgeting apps I find annoying, you have to input the amount plus tell it WHAT you spent it on so it can calculate pretty colorful graphs for you. I don't need that.




But we found this great little app Cash Strapped. You can set a daily, weekly or monthly budget allowance and it's as simple as 'add money' or 'take it away'.













I've been trialling it for a day and yesterday I gave myself $100. I spent money and had $9.43 remaining. This morning when I woke up I had $109.43 to spend for the day. That's perfect for how we want to sort our daily budget.


So there's my spruik, give it a try and see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment