Sunday 29 April 2012

Memories

Hello bloggies,


Today's challenge is: what to pack, what to throw away?
Do I REALLY need a hair straightener? Will I need a whole bottle of shampoo or a travel purse sized one? How much wood would a woodchop chop?


Thinking about future travel has made me all excited of memories of travel in the PAST.  For you interested bloglings, here are some pics of Tobes and I being overseas and being happy.


Here we are in a tuktuk in Bangkok.... But WHERE is Toby's beard?


The beaches of Israel...it was cold outside. It will NOT be cold in Darwin next week. Bring on 30 degrees!


And now we come to my favourite bit - FOODS I WILL EAT!!!  Todays food: Beer.  Does it count as a food group?  YES.  Beer in Belgium, Bath and Berteschgaden. Brill!!

1 comment:

  1. Argh! My comment has disappeared - boo!

    Basically: I miss you already and don't take a hair straightener. And a funny quip about woodchucks.

    ReplyDelete