Sunday 15 April 2012

Things I plan to eat

It will come as no suprise to anybody that knows me that I am mostly dreaming about food adventures when we travel.  I have also come to the decision that no food will be too exotic or strange for me to just give it a go. I hope that in most countries I will not speak the language and therefore will not know what I am eating and just tuck in anyway, and pray I dont regret it hours later hunched over a toilet bowl.  I'm particularly


Here, in no particular order of appearance, are some of the foods I hope to encounter along the way.


1.  Pho in Nam.
I'm particularly excited about Vietnamese food and particularly the pho... after eating it at least twice a week last year I am looking forward to the 'authentic' experience (not sure you CAN get more authentic than main street Footscray but I will try).







Oh NO I wrote much more than this and now it's GONE.


Too tired, going to bed...staying tuned for more deliciousness to come...

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to show you a graphic novel about pho! yes there is one and I have it!! you will like i think. I cant wait to hear about all your adventures! yippie!!

    ReplyDelete