Wednesday 19 September 2012

Home again

According to the stats, I had a total of 2,546 page views on my blog while I was away.  Go team!  If only I'd installed AdSense, I could have made $20 off you.  Or some other miniscule amount.

People keep saying to me "Do you love being home?" and I'm like "NO."  Okay, so it has been nice to see all the babies and lovely people again, but the past few weeks have been such a blur of crazy life and work and moving house and all I can think is that this time last month I was sunning myself on Venice Beach eating papusas.

I never really finished this blog off, and I thought it would be only right to add some final photos of our last days in Chicago and LA to give it that final touch.

Here you are.

Old friends in Minnesota.
On 4th Street, MN

Chicago, the Bean



Venice Beach, LA

Santa Monica Pier, recreating the site of Josh and Glitch's near-engagement


Cruising and eating papusas --siiiighh--

No comments:

Post a Comment