Friday 4 May 2012

I died and went to Bali

So apparently I'm in Bali. Okay, not REALLY. Technically I'm in Darwin, but staying in such an amazing house that it feels like a Balinese resort. The owners have been kind generous and warmly inviting - thanks gals! Their son B has taking instant admiration to Toby (who doesn't really) and we have spent a warm afternoon lazing about their house. 'house' doesn't really describe it though. 'villa' comes close. They designed their place themselves having been inspired by Balinese design and had most of the furniture, wood and tiles made in or imported from Java. More photos to come but here is the bathroom alone.

WHAAAAT?!

It's SO nice.

Ps. Yeah I know it's only day 1 of my trip and I'm already blogging, but I use writing to relax. So for all those 'stop being here and go and have fun' type people., don't worry: I certainly AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment